When to replace your supplies
Every insurance carrier is different. Below are guidelines and averages, please consult your doctor about the exact timing of your equipment resupply.
Every 1 month
Mask cushions and pillows
– Have the edges of your cushion or pillows become stiff or cracked?
– Has your cushion changed color?
– Are you experiencing discomfort, redness or skin irritation?
Machine air filters
– Does the filter show signs of wear such as discoloration, holes or tears?
Every 3 months
– Are you experiencing excessive leaks?
Tubing (standard or heated)
– Has your tubing begun to change to an opaque color?
– Has your tubing developed cracks or tears?
Full Facemask Cushions
Every 6 months
Headgear and chin strap
– Has your headgear stretched?
– Are you overtightening to avoid leaks?
Humidifier water chamber
– Has the water chamber become discolored or cloudy?
– Do you see any cracks or pitted areas?
CPAP Re-Supply For Current Patients
CPAP Re-Supply Service
Do you need a new filter, hose, mask, water chamber, headgear or cushions to help your CPAP therapy get back on track? Use our handy CPAP re-supply service form below to get the necessary products you need for your treatment, or phone us at 1-800-239-0003.
- Please allow 24 hours to process your order, or 2 days if order is placed on Saturday.
- We bill most insurance carriers. A customer service representative will determine what you are eligible for under your plan
- All insurance plans: You will be responsible for any deductible. Your co-pay insurance will be collected at the time of order placement..
“ Rochester Oxygen and CPAP is a small but vitally important facility in the town of Perinton. In multiple interactions, I found the managers and staff to be welcoming, knowledgeable and courteous in assisting me to adapt the device to my special needs…” Dean A., Perinton
SE HABLA Español
Hours Monday through Friday
9am – 5pm
me gustaría hablar con usted en Español
Opcion numero 4